A stay at FLOCKHILL is a remarkable experience for even the most well-travelled. A revelation into the sheer magnificence of New Zealand’s untouched landscapes. A true luxury escape in every sense of the phrase.
- Private chef and attendant
- Home made snacks
- Daily lunch – picnic or relaxed
- Nightly canapes – chef’s selection
- Use of mountain bikes and e-bikes
- Nightly dinner – four course, family-style or BBQ
- Daily breakfast – continental or cooked with barista coffee
- Soft drinks, juices, sparkling and chilled water, coffee and tea
- Wine cellar
- Laundry facilities
- Walled BBQ area
- Farmhouse kitchen
- Terrace with tepid pool, hot spa and fire pit
- Lounge/dining room with open fireplace
- Garage parking and security gates
- Spacious sitting room with bar facilities, books and games
- Cosy den with vinyl record deck, 85” TV and indoor/outdoor music system
- King size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Private terrace
- Gas fireplace
- Mini bar
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- LCD TV with Sky
- Wireless Bluetooth speaker
- Electronic safe
- Bathrobes and slippers
- En suite and luxurious bath with a view
- Nespresso and tea-making facilities
Rack Rates (Per Day)
Homestead: 1-8 guests, 4 bedroom, sole use
01 June 2023 – 30 September 2023
from $9200+GST per night
01 April - 31 May 2023
from $12075+GST per night
01 December 2023 – 31 March 2024
from $15525+GST per night
20 December 2023 – 10 January 2024
from $22425+GST per night
TRAINS, HELICOPTERS & AUTOMOBILES
Arrive (or depart) on the TranzAlpine train. One of the great journeys of NZ, coast to coast through the Southern Alps. Travel over the Canterbury plains, ascend rugged mountains, travel through man excavated tunnels, over dramatic viaducts, around lush lake valleys. Be picked up at Arthurs Pass by a FLOCKHILL team member to be taken on a 30-minute scenic journey to FLOCKHILL Station.
Arrive (or depart) by helicopter. Your personal concierge will meet you at Christchurch International Airport to retrieve your luggage and transport it to FLOCKHILL. A helicopter will be ready to transfer you to FLOCKHILL Station with an incredible scenic journey over the patchwork of the Canterbury Plains, the braided river of the Waimakariri river, the snowy peaks of the Alps and the lush beech forests of the valleys.
Arrive (or depart) by chauffeured luxury vehicle along the Great Alpine Highway which is directly outside our gates at FLOCKHILL. It is a 1 hour & 20-minute journey through the Craigieburn Valley, Porters Pass and the Canterbury Plains to the Christchurch International Airport.
FLOCKHILL is following the tradition of New Zealand Luxury Lodges by being settled in an outstanding location. It is owned and operated by people who share a deep love and knowledge of their surroundings, having the finest accommodation, inspirational cuisine and unique experiences, whilst inviting guests to enjoy true Kiwi hospitality.
At FLOCKHILL our aim is to tell stories and have our guests leaving with stories to tell.